Looking back upon the year that has flew by in a blink of an eye, I am thankful to have survive the numerous tests that was bestowed upon me. I sincerely thank the Lord above, my supportive family members, Norman my bestest friend and life partner, my dearest gals whom we seldom meet yet are always there in spirit, my joyous school pallies who have brought a new dimension to my life and the ever there confidantes wt & jody. For these and all, I am really blessed & happy.
I can't seem to recollect what happened in the first half of the year, I was probably physically here but mentally elsewhere. Haha. The second half holds a lot of memories, good and bad, but I believe every event happens for a reason. It's just how you look at it and if u take a step back from the worldly viewpoint of things, there is probably a hidden reason to smile.
There were times definitely, I cried buckets of tears, unable to comprehend why and what and how. To completely devoid ourselves of human emotions is simply beyond us because we were made. But to learn how to cope with issues and keeping the belief and faith will help to develop us into more mature people with a stronger sense of being able to hold on within.
The new year proposes a whole new set of challenges, tangible and intangible. I've learnt that I can't possibly put everything of equal importance even though I want to. It's all about learning to let go, learning to make choices, learning to strike a balance in our lives. It's important though for me, to sit back and think whether I derive joy from myself or from putting a smile on others. It's always easy to appease our own conscience and live in self-denial. However, within each of us, there is that voice within that we cannot ignore.
I hope that within the coming year, I'll become spiritually stronger because the Lord's the foothold of my life. With that peace of mind, I know things will fall into their places, not in my accordance but rather His plans for me.
As I wish all you people out there a very happy new year and blessings in your undertakings, here's the sum of 2006... Love & Hugs!
| View Show | Create Your Own

No comments:
Post a Comment