Apart from being sick for 3 weeks and counting... and losing my voice, the inception of 2007 has been well-spent basking in the company of family and friends =)
The end of 2006 paled in comparison to many party animals out there, i'm sure. I stayed home, moody and sulky as my throat infection robbed every single tolerant thoart cell out of me. Thankfully it got better towards the night enabling me to laze on the couch with da, watching the countdown and lamenting how mediocre the programme was. Oops.
We sealed the end of the year and started the beginning of this year by wishing him Happy Birthday! It's indeed special to be a new year baby huh.
Hari Raya Haji was rather eventful and busy. Brought Jay & Brud along with us down to the pet farm @ Pasir Ris Farmway. Ah... I am in love with the Japanese Chin!
Then, it was down to the park for an hour of cycling and kite-flying! Dar's aim for the day was to be able to fly a kite and after many trials & errors, that boy got it up & rising... High high into the sky! It was exhilarating to see the whole process and to see the kite floating up in the sky. Whenever I took over the grip, there's a feeling of being pulled upwards too... Isn't it every child's dream to be able to fly like birds in the sky?
Met the blood for dinner and some wild fun at home. Booze and games and crap stuff always go! The drinking game was stressful! Impossible rules like "can't use your hand to touch the cup", "speak in cantonese", "no usage of pronouns"... screwed everyone's mind into a topsy-turvy. Then came 99... it's unbelievable that we came up with such unthinkable forfeits... I am glad I escaped unscathed! Haha... Karma! O my! It began very mildly... Noel had to belly dance. Then... Jerome had 1/2 cup on the rocks. Norman had Chivas with chilli padi. Val got raw egg in milo. Joce had chivas with oyster sauce... euuu....
The guys and I continued late into the night watching Man U vs Newcastle till 330am! It's been a long time since we watched a game together! Wondering why I am such a soccer fan? My nearest cousins are all guys!
Went Settlers' Cafe @ East Coast with norman, jj & cc last night. Made a table of new friends... Ha. Wonder how people's social circles expand? Hmm... Played High Society & Bang! Those guys were '85 and they actually thought the 4 of us were secondary school or jc peepz! Not that I mind remaining youthful! Haha.
Supper @ Bedok 85... The food they ordered were tempting. But I had to resist. I am in a rush to get well and recuperate now that the festive season is over and it's back to school... =I
Let's endure the times ahead!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so that's why you weren't at Bar None! hope you're feeling better now babe *hugs*
hey pammie! did i miss out on a lot of fun? hur.. i m still sick! happy for ah lian? her wedding bells are ringing!!!
Post a Comment