the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

If tomorrow never comes...

what would u say or do?

Went for a healing mass conducted by Fr. Simon @ Novena.

I entered into God's house a heavy-laden child - worried, anxious and all feeling unpleasant.

But God cleared my doubt and gave me the wondrous gift of peace. It was so serene, I'd probably never wanna awake from it.

Thank you Lord for loving your unworthy sinful child.

Humans tend to take many things and people for granted, constantly putting it off to tomorrow.

What if tomorrow ceased to exist?

The end of the world comes to each and everyone of us. The end of our worldly time here on Earth.

Are we really prepared for the inevitable?

I can't say I'm not at all fearful.

But I've learnt to put my trust in the Lord.

No comments: