the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Past's a Past Perfect

Till the release of our results... this semester's officially over!

Singing aiya yippie yippie yah
Singing aiya yippie yippie yah

Went for retail theraphy @ Bugis yest with wt & leena. Wasn't on a hunt for anything specific, but i'm contented with some really good and cool buys!

It's two days to the countdown.
and my heart's going thump-a-thump!

Not overwhelmed by the thought of celebrations, but deep down, it is a poignant moment for me.

To have come this far after close brushes with death. To be what I am today, possibly atypical. To look back at some past experiences and shun at them. To look back on other past experiences and be proud that they have moulded me to be who I am today. To be grateful that I have been chosen as a child of God. To be appreciative for all the blood relations around me. To rejoice over the friendships I've made, not many, but close and worthy. To be glad that I've found my other half.

Lurve ya babes and men!

The challenges that await the post-21 are aplenty. And probably of a greater magnitude. But all's not sombre and lost. I'm still determined to live my youth.

and here's cheers to our youth!

i'm almost the last among all I'm close to to hit this mark!

No comments: