Went to vivien's performance for Hall 10 at the Esplanade last night. It was entitled "A Night at the Movies" as most tunes belted out were from movies especially the Disney favourites. It featured the Hall 10 choir, Acapella as well as Sing and Strum.
That dear girl performed in all three, which had her vocals straining for 2 hours straight. I recall the time as I waited in anticipation for her solo performance "Jian Ai". I didn't know why when I saw her coming upon the stage, I was holding my breath till the moment she sang the last word. Haha. She's been feeling the stress of it lately... and I guess she must have passed it on to me. Well done girl!
Apart from that, the highlight of the night had to be the Sing and Strum. Mainly because I relate to Mandopop better? Haha. It was presented in a music diary format and the vocals were really good. It was a bonus to see two really talented and good-looking guitarists on stage along with the vocalists. They really looked so cool. If my dear wasn't right beside me, I'd prob have been smitten. Ha. "Wake up girl! They're taken!!"
I'm feeling the heat of the holidays. Everyone's getting along with their work except ME! and i' seriously have zero idea and no clue as to how to start & where to start! and i guess, me being me, will indulge in avoidance, just like last night, where i slept 14 hrs!
tmr's gonna be a busy dae for this lil' busy bee. God Bless me and all of euuu peepz. tc =)
P/S: How do you define a close friend? How would you know if you're one? Cuz mebe you're not the one.

No comments:
Post a Comment