I wish to visit OLD TRAFFORD...
This is the Theatre of DreamsThis is my dream
There's only one United.
Kenneth caught my msn nick and we kindda made a pact to visit Old Trafford together.
U might be thinking how Norman will let me off with this. Obviously, he didn't and he's gonna tag along too!
However, dreams cannot become a reality if we simply wait & see.
I need to save up money, overcome my fear of flights, find training sessions for enduring long-haul flights all before this generation of Manchester United stars retire. This gives me a max of probably 2 to 3 years?
Was packing my cupboard yesterday and found my antique video tapes of Manchester United basking in the glory of the 90s. I m gonna burn them into vcds before they mould beyond salvation!
I hope that dreams do come thru... Wait for me United!
U might be thinking how Norman will let me off with this. Obviously, he didn't and he's gonna tag along too!
However, dreams cannot become a reality if we simply wait & see.
I need to save up money, overcome my fear of flights, find training sessions for enduring long-haul flights all before this generation of Manchester United stars retire. This gives me a max of probably 2 to 3 years?
Was packing my cupboard yesterday and found my antique video tapes of Manchester United basking in the glory of the 90s. I m gonna burn them into vcds before they mould beyond salvation!
I hope that dreams do come thru... Wait for me United!

No comments:
Post a Comment