the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Poppin' Pills & Prickin' Needles... i wonder when days of these will end.

i'm a lil' tired of making that my lifestyle.
i feel bad for implicating the very wonderful people around me.
i feel guilty for being a burden to those who love me and stand beside me.

someone mentioned to me ... that when one is being given certain things, other things are being taken away.

how true.

at least if one day i get real sick of poppin' pills and prickin' needles and life comes to a period, my consolation would be that i have had many great blessings whilst living.

I've experienced fruitful lessons in life that has enabled me to be stronger mentally and grow more maturely in mindset.
I've a wonderful family that loves me soooo much and pamper me to a stage where i feel a little spoilt at times.
I've a dream come through by sharing life with dar who's ever so patient, understanding and accomodating.
I've great buddies who make me smile in their company.

if one day i pass on... don't cry because my life's over, smile caused i once had a life.




No comments: