Thoughts for the Day
True friends, hard to come by. When found, treasure it at all cost. Why not try to find a true friend in every friend you meet. If everyone starts doing so, then everyone will find a true friend in everyone.
My angels, I am just glad that among billions across this globe, our paths crossed & we manage to make that tinge of fate blossom into a beautiful friendship. Friendship reigns. Huggiex!
I'm not afraid of you being my boyfriend. I am afraid of making you my ex-boyfriend.
My dar, by showing me how it's like to be loved and how to love, my life feels revived. Let's keep the faith, keep the hope, keep the truth between us. Believing, in its essence, is a very big risk. The risk of losing.
Thursday, May 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment