the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Friday, January 02, 2004

Happy New Year! (2004)

Happy New Year! Though this is a little lagging, I've got to wish all of you peepz out there, a great year filled with blessings and happiness.

Ooh, I cannot believe how time simply flies. How time and tide is really beyond control of all mankind. I mean I thought I just celebrated the coming of 2003 not long ago, but now it's 2004... And my teenage years are really fast depleting. It's so scary. God, can I remain this young always? =(

I kindda enjoyed the coming of this year in a way. Simple yet heartwarming and lovely... That's how I like it to be. Spare me from countdown parties, uncontrollable crowd and having to fight for a breath. I choose serenity. Haha.

Thanks for being yourself.

I have not been making new year resolutions... Cuz I see no purpose when more often than so, I can't fulfil them. Haha. But I'm still greedy, having made quite a number of new year wishes:
- To be a happier person
- To better cherish people around me
- To attain peace within myself
- Build harmonious relationships with people
- Be more filial
- To grow in religious spirit
- For everyone to have good health
- For peace in this world
- For all to be happy
the list goes on and on... Hehe.

No comments: