Suffocation!
O well, have not been able to blog or even had energy to touch the computer for so many nights. To think that for the past few weeks my computer has been on 24/7.
Yea, work's kindda draining. Have been working for 28 hours over the weekend, and more is to come. It's tough if u want it to be, so I shall quit whining and hang in there.
I feel that I'm living in this tiny little hole. Whereby I don't have the freedom to choose the things I wanna do and the things which I don't want to do. Is this my happiness? Or is this me living for the happiness of you? Sometimes people don't realize that all human beings are being made different.
You can't expect me to be super awake & lively after a long, hard day at work... Just because you can do it.
You can't expect me to thrive on just a few pathetic hours of rest (not even worthy to be called sleep)... Just because you can do it.
You can't expect me to have the best of everything... Just because you can.
And you'll not understand. Because I've got commitments, I've got priorities and I've got responsibilities. And I sometimes appreciate all these, as you go on & on rattling how unhappy you are, with me having all these.
The harder to drive me to the wall of desperation thru your tantrums and lack of understanding, it only drives me further away from you. Since when were you ever so domineering, so not understanding, so possessive...
And I feel so torn apart, so deprived, so suffocated.
I feel like a robot, a puppet... Manipulated and controlled.
If a person doesn't love you the way you want them to, It doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Monday, December 08, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment