Friendship- A Word of Little Truth
The world is seemingly getting tougher to live in. It's becoming quite a miserable place... in which people tend to forsake one another, take one another for granted and yea... slowly lose each other.
When I look around me, at times I do wonder...
- who genuinely cares?
- who bothers about the hell u're going thru?
- who really feels happy when u do?
- who reciprocates?
And the answer seems pathetic. Haha.
Do friendships such as those in story books or movies really exist? I'm starting to doubt the sole existence of it. They are just fairytales aren't they?
In the past, I used to get really upset over it... But now I've learned not to... Cuz simply there isn't the point in being so. Why do u bother to feel the pain when people u are upset about do not give a shit... Big joke.
From now, I'll learn to cherish those who cherish. Forsake those who forsake.
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment