Yep, it's finally here!
Tonight marks the start of my long-awaited break! I dunno what has gotten into most of us this semester. or at least, the people around me.
We're all feeling lethargic & burnt out.
What's the reason?
Have we lost the fire? Or is there simply too much to cope with?
I can't pinpoint where's the problem. Comparatively, the workload ain't that heavy... Yet, it still seems too much.
I should be thankful that there are no exams for me this time around, but I don't really know what has taken a toll on me.
I just wish for a very long break. A rejuventation actually.
U know, many a times, I felt like beginning a new blog. But I haven't had the courage to put my finger to the mouse and click 'delete'. Afterall, this IS the place that harbours all my memories. And memories are not meant to be left in the lurch, are they? They ain't sweet and sugary, in fact, a fair share of them contain those I wanna erase and wanna let go.
But that's probably really who I am. Sometimes, I do hate bits of my past. I do wish they had never happened. But I know... I probably won't be who I am without those.
A new start, I came to realize, begins from the heart.
To all my pallies on break... enjoy this short yet precious vacation =)
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment