the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saying "aloha" Once Again

it's been a pretty long time...

and i'm glad to be back and my life's back to norm for the time being.

yet an impending change is coming along and i hope i'm ready to embrace it. keep thinking of the good side, cabbie...! endure!

On Faith... When i was young, i never really had a spiritually supportive environment that i could really grow in. but as i grow older, and the people around me grow older, i've learnt to lean on that support that has been gradually surrounding it. it's such an irony that none of my close frenz nor my bf shares my religion. i enjoy serving in the lectors' ministry now, but this may have to come to an inevitable end. what's next? should i stay till i m able to serve again or should i serve in the cathechists' ministry? God, guide my choice.

On Love... My msn nick probably has created quite a stir. Indeed, love has evolved to a stage that probably leaves me a lil' disillusioned and confused. Everything's fine with our relationship now. But who's to say that of the future? It's so easy to look at others and tell ourselves, "no, it's not gonna happen to me" or "no, i won't allow that to happen to me." For me, reality prevails. The fact that people do experience it, means we do have that risk of undergoing what we see in the lives of others now. As bystanders, it's always easy to pinpoint, jump to conclusions and critique. Yet, are we that confident that we would never find ourselves in the situation that they are in now? I do hope and pray... but nothing's a gurantee.

On my Besties... It was great to meet them at the newly revamped HGM last night. A simple night with chatters and lame jokes. The beauty of having a group of close-knitted friends whom you can talk to about anything and everything is beyond description. I'm just glad our schedules finally allowed us to meet after 2 long months!

On Da... Our relationship has progressed to a stage which is beyond us. Hah. I dunno if i'm putting it correctly but that's close to what i feel. we're at the stage where many young married couples are at.. which brings me to fear that if we do get hitched one day, will that take our relationship to a new level or would it reach a stalemate cuz we've already been there? I guess time would gimme an answer. But i fear time wouldn't give me a desirable answer. If i could, i would wanna vision the answer now! Haha.

On Home... I like how things are now. A lil' tougher but a lot better than the previous try. Everyone's doing her part and we've grown closer and understand each other better. I still miss Daddy though. N i m quite lost as how to bring that lil' boy up.

On Studies... I'm keeping my fingers cross. I dunno whuz in my classes, yet there are many projects. I'll pray for a healthy working relationship.

No comments: