the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Love is Willing to be Inconvenienced

The war's over and we hail the return of peace & harmony. Yay! *waves in jubilation*

The year's hardly over and I am already anticipating and hoping to fulfil the programmes for the next.

Following the lifting of the travel ban imposed on Cabrina by her dear Norman, she is finally allowed to start scouting around for travel destinations in 2006. It is unknown when & where she has got bitten by the travel bug, but it seems to be a contagious disease that cannot be cured. Not only does it incur much costs to the total expenditure of the high living standards in Singapore, it also causes her to have an itchy backside and thus, she can't seem to remain in Singapore for a whole year thru.

Short getaways and breaks from the hustle & bustle of Singapore life does work wonders.

For norman's 21st birthday, he's kindda persuading me to go K.L. by train. But i have my reservations. i m not exactly a train person and *shrugs* just a not-so-comfortable feeling. We'll KIV cuz my purse strings seem to be shortening.

Towards the middle of the year, before my teaching assistantship commences, I hope to travel to Shanghai via Bangkok.

I shun at the thought of teaching assistantship... I can only pray hard that I'll cross this big big hurdle. Not to mention the vital teaching assessment at the end of our course.

Pray hard, that all goes well!

No comments: