the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Irrational Thoughts in Incoherent Manner

The thunder’s roaring,

The rain’s splattering,

The lightning’s striking,

The storm’s brewing.

The surge in my heart resembles the weather.

Gloomy

Uncertain

Angry

It may just be a small issue but I am definitely upset. Is it with you or is it with myself that I am angry with?

A little of both, I guess.

I hate myself at times, for being irresponsible with my things. I shouldn’t have fallen ill, I shouldn’t have left my stuff around. And I even bothered sending out a reminder just to realize that at the end of the day, it’s freaking gone!

So I feel I should just murder myself.

It may be a tiny winy issue. But yes, it’s big enough for me to blow. I am not doing any finger-pointing here, but I am just damn upset about how things screw up.

Unnecessary things, in fact.

I am so pissed.

I am so pissed.

I am so pissed.

Tears just feel like bursting out like the raindrops falling outside the window.

The thought of the hassle,

The calculation of probability,

The ticking of time,

The sending of a fucking red letter.

I am fucking pissed.

Period.

I thought letting out here would help.

I am wrong.

I am STILL pissed! UGH!!!!!!!!

No comments: