the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Towards...

Mentality towards aspects of life:

Work- Working like what everyone says is very tiring, but personally, I find working exhausting physically, but if I'm passionate about it, it's worth it all. Passion drives me.

School- I dread it. Exhausting! Unworthy! Disinteresting!

Friendship- ... I really dunno what to say about this. I've got real deep tots about this issue and once again, I'm starting to ask myself 'is this person whom I treat real close to my heart REAL?'... 'Do friendships not last?'... 'Does this person treat me as important as I treat him/her?'... Sometimes I wonder what's the point in opening up to someone who closes up to you? It's a distinct sign that the person is not willing to forge a closer friendship... Forget the idea about bringing it to a higher level. Period.

Relationship- "Love, you know, seeks to make happy rather than to be happy." – Ralph Connor


Kinship- It's revolving around someone... 'Huan nan jian zhen qing'

But in 3 words... 'Life Goes On'... The question is for how long?

No comments: