Gasping for Breath
Somehow when I thought I was going to become a little more free and have a tiny weeny bit more time for myself, an email changed the whole scene. My schedule's gonna be filled to the brim all the way till Good Friday. It's not very long away, but I truly doubt that I'll be able to pass the test of endurance.
For the past few weeks, I hardly had time to indulge in the presence of some people, much less have time for myself. To have quiet moments and just basically, catch a breather from the fast-paced life.
I can't seem to catch up with the speed life is moving. It's either I'm too slow, or they are just way too fast. Tried and failed. But no one will ever realize how hard you've tried. They keep telling you that your best is ain't enough. O well, I admit, my best is aint enough. Period.
Mom just mentioned something that made me real worried... am I fighting a losing battle? I'm destined to lose this war huh... I thought it's still far away... too far to think. But I realized it has already started causing conflicts.
I know one day you'll say BYE, I know one day you'll go...
Friday, March 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment