Fantastic Nitez Out
Ladies Nite at Zouk last nitez was probably one of best clubbing experiences thus far. Or maybe it was just my mood or the need to rest & relax or the need to get a break from a rigid life.
The spinning was great-- songs that psyche me up into the dancing mood. Haha. 4 hrs of dancing on heels was never an easy task, but somehow yesterday seemed different. The company was ideal... always feel most at ease with 'em.
Initially, after a whole day of unhappy incidents, I really did not feel like making it there. But I'm glad I did, cuz it was simply wonderful. *_* . Hit the dance floor and everything just sank it.
Retro songs... Bring it on anytime! Wahaha.
#@#@#@#@#@
The world's a rollercoaster
And i am not strapped in
Maybe i should hold with care
While my hands are
Busy in the air
Saying
I, wish you were here
I, wish you were
I, wish you were here
I, wish you were here
I, wish you were here
Wish you were here
Thursday, February 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment