the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Walking in the Valley of Darkness

My heart thumps whenever the thought of having needles injected into eyes occurs.
My blood pressure rises whenever the thought of not being to witness the beauty of the world occurs.

I don't understand how people live in a world of their own, constantly being masked by a set of lies. They probably think that the masks they wear would forever not be exposed. Do people really get a kick out of lying out of the blue? "Lying is a die-hard habit, like smoking," someone once mentioned to me. And I realize so. I reckon that it's hard living in a world of lies, probably an imaginary world... it's so tiring having to remember the lies that you told and brain-wrecking to keep on having to come up with lies. For people who do so... it's an amazing ability.

I don't bear grudges... But it's hard to forget distinctive incidents that have altered the meaning of the word 'friendship'...

No comments: