the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Saturday, January 10, 2004

The Future is Bleak

I had earlier hope to be more optimistic and look on the bright side of life. Yet, now this hope is fading into oblivion, and I doubt I can ever hope again. What's the use of having the belief when the higher you pin your hopes, the harder you fall?

I'm starting to feel that many things are impossible.
I can't comprehend why this semester has been shortened and yet the workload remains the same. Darn! And we're deprived of study week. Deadlines this time round really makes me DEAD. I can't forsee myself handling all those assignments... It's just way too much. I really think so. Suddenly, I really feel like quitting. I mean what's the point in carrying on when you already know that you can't do it? Geez.
On top of this major problem, there's still my job, chinese editorial team stuff, lectors meeting (i won't give this up), tuition (luckily it commences next month), post-con group (i decided to attend as and when I can)... and other personal commitments.

I'm tired... Deep down... So shag.

What's the use of doing everything in life when there's only ONE ending? The end that is so subjective, ambigious and feared of.

No comments: