the wondrous journey - jack & jill
Daisypath Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Is It Gonna Be Silent Night?

Ooh.... I'm so anxious to recover! I want to sing x'mas carols, I want to gossip and dig out secrets from some people, I want to countdown to x'mas day. Can I? I'm praying hard that I'd be able to gain back my voice... It's agonizing and extremely frustrating. Help me! Oh mi gosh!

Yesterday was pleasant, meeting dawnie & audrey for x'mas gifts exchange session... And after I left dawnie's house and was walking home with audrey, bumped into norman. Haha. The scenario was so damn funny, like those in drama serials. I was walking towards the kopitiam, and he was towards his house. He was sms-ing (don't know who), and I was on the phone. Then it was like 'eh,eh... so coincidental.' For a moment, I thought that my eyes were playing tricks on me cuz I didn't expect him to have booked out. But nwae, glad he's gonna have a well-deserved break. Enjoy your freedom days skunk. Hahz.

I just received a call from my company... ask me to work at Tampines Isetan again from 26-31 Dec. I'm not too sure if I should take up the job tho... Advise please?

No comments: